Tuesday, June 26, 2018

THE MAKING OF MAHIN - MUSIC VIDEO

It was a hot sunny day when I  set out with a group of angels to shoot the video of MAHIN under the directorship of Obed Joe (DGN) whose expertise and finesse goes without saying. Today I'm going to use this platform to give credit to my angels, first of all to my husband, Solomon,  and children Nchomalain, Tommy and Jaicy for their support and patience every step of the way.My Pastor Joseph Bangura whose humility I crave to have so much, my most patient Manager and awesome organizer that day Akinfemi Seweje, Evangelist Edison Sandy a true brother indeed, Bessey Ikem aka American Mama, who is one person that has shown me unconditional love. She has truly made me believe that my late mothers heart can be found in other people. A true humble Brother Ejikeh, Bro Alex, Mr. & Mrs Nicol, Sis Joy, Sis Pearl, Sis Abi, you are all true sisters to me. really love and appreciate you all.

My angels
Special thanks to the Nollywood Film Academy in Nigeria for a great Choreography
       All the managers wondering how to appease me - possibly ship me to China with the Panda bear
                                   The man behind the majik - Blaine, our talented engineer.
Mr brother from another mother, every step of the way - Pst david B. Vandy
                                               My super patient producer Pst Wayne Micheal
                                                               A true mama


No comments:

Post a Comment